[TR] Critters - revisited

zoboherald at aol.com zoboherald at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 18:19:54 MST 2009

In a message dated 12/18/2009 6:54:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
terryrs at comcast.net writes:

Then,  after completely restoring the car over 3 years, I put on my brand
new
Roadster Factory convertible top, threw on a car cover, and put it away  for
winter.  In the spring I found mice had eaten the edges of the  window
lining.

==AM==
Similarly, I once helped a friend install a new Robbins tonneau cover on
his TR250. That winter, he put the car in his newly built garage, tonneau
cover nicely folded in the trunk. The following spring, he got the car out
and went to fit the tonneau cover, only to find some rodent(s) had treated the
 cover like a giant paper doll project: there was a sizable hole in each of
the  four "quadrants" of the tonneau cover. Most discouraging....

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)