[TR] TR3 Wheel Arch Vinyl Trim Installation

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 16:14:03 MST 2009

Bill
while installing carpet in the trunk recently i got frustrated at the
contact cement use. one chance to get it right.
i found a product at home
depot called "premium indoor/outdoor carpet adhesive 6700" by Roberts. one
quart plastic tubs with green label. apply with spatula.
this stuff gave me
about 30 mins of set up time so i could move the carpet around and get it
right. drys completely overnight.
cost about 10.00
very satisfied with it.
I'm
sure it will work with the vinyl trim, but I'm not there yet..
Frank