[TR] TR3 Wheel Arch Vinyl Trim Installation

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Mon Dec 14 11:10:47 MST 2009

     I am finally getting around to installing the vinyl trim on the rear
wheel arches in my TR3A. Are there any specific tricks to getting it to go
smoothly and without wrinkles? I have some 3M  trim adhesive in a spray can
that I plan on using. I was going to locate the trim panel at the beading and
glue that down first. Then I was going to use a hair dryer to keep it all
pliable and work the inside wheel arch down first, followed my the top of the
wheel arch.
     It looks like getting the beading part part down flat without wrinkles is
the tough part.
     Any advice would be appreciated.

     Bill in Tehachapi