[TR] HF Tow Bar

Ronald Griffing ronald.griffing at comcast.net
Mon Dec 14 10:24:58 MST 2009

Some of you may remember me from a few years ago when I pulled CT1550L from
out of a barn. I'm getting ready to restart the restoration of CT1550L.  It
was returned to storage for a few years while we moved.  I need to move the
car about 15 miles from storage to the house.  Have any of you used HS's
folding tow bar?

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=94696

I will need to move it few times, body shop, DMV VIN certification, and
such.  Is this bar a viable option, or should I rent something like U-Haul's
Auto Transporter trailer? What other recommendations do you have for moving
it?

Ron Griffing
'62 TR-4 CT1550L
'62 Morris Minor Sedan