[TR] Noise canceling headphones

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:54:01 MST 2009

The TR4 was such an avant garde move after the three, and the TR6 an
'adjustment' to the TR4 shape (same doors, windshield, and similar
silhouette) I think he 3 to 4 was a braver step than the 250/5 to 6 move.

... but they are all great cars ...

Brian

..I have always admired Dave Massey's selection (TR3, TR6  & TR8), as those