[TR] side curtain rebuild

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Dec 13 10:25:09 MST 2009

TeriAnn,

<<My car is signal red (original factory colour) and my hard top will be
repainted red.  I'm just wondering if the red in red side curtains
harmonizes with signal red or clashes.  If it clashes I guess I would go
with black.  They are currently white to go with the white hard top.>>

Having never had the side curtains on my car, still in the Amco packaging as
they came to me from the PO, I will not comment.  But, having tried to match
the red for my wires to a signal red car I will say you may never get it
just right, unless you get the side curtains covered then have your painter
match to them.  I think traditionally the side curtains are to match the
soft top.

BTW, my car is now black(original factory colour) with red interior and the
red wire look fantastic!

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)