[TR] Noise canceling headphones

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 13 10:12:44 MST 2009

 complete,
> > that should end.
>
> Isn't that what you said about the second and final restoration?

> Dave

Dave,

Did I really say that?

I am sure I did. It was a long 2 1/2 years in the making.

The current project is in its 2nd year and should be complete on or before 31
July 2010.

If I said it once, I said it 100 times.. I can't believe how much work it
takes to bring a basket-case back from the grave.

But at least the current project has convinced me that the body is just too
old and broken down to do all that back breaking work again. Both my back and
knees have suffered through the last restoration and I still have to paint it
and put it all back together!

But " Idle hands are The Devil's workshop ( or playground)".

Bob