[TR] Noise canceling headphones

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Fri Dec 11 16:53:19 MST 2009

The good news is my hardworking wife bought me a TR 250 to keep me amused
while I search for another job.

The bad news is she wants to know how much money I spend on it.

Reminds one of the definition of mixed emotions - when you see your
mother-in-law disappear over a cliff......in your newly restored
Triumph........

Andrew Uprichard