[TR] muffler supplier........randall??

Q hdrider570 at att.net
Wed Dec 9 14:45:51 MST 2009

I am running the rear portion of a TRF SS TR4A exhaust system on my TR4.  The TR4A system is basically a TR6 "Sport" set up in that it has two mufflers run Parallel to the direction of travel.

I have a header and a flex joint in the front of the system with a single 2 1/4" pipe through the center section which then Y's into the twin exhaust.

With this set up there is a nice exhaust tone without the "Drone" usually associated with "Monza" type systems.

The other thing to beware of is thin walled pipes which transmit quite a bit of noise up into the interior of the car.

Edward Hamer
Petaluam CA