[TR] muffler supplier........randall??

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Dec 9 14:16:15 MST 2009

Touchi Terry!

I elected to forgo the resonator on my otherwise stock, steel, TR3A in favor
of the earlier straight pipe of the TR2-3 era and am quite happy the
resonant, not too loud, sound of the exhaust.  The only thing that I think
could improve would be to have some headers that would a true dual exhaust
all the way from the engine to the rear.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)