[TR] muffler supplier........randall??

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 19:03:07 MST 2009

randall and listers,
I've been considering changing my tr-6 stock exhaust system to something with more "sound" so was very interested in what Randall did by simply using a local muffler shop with glasspacks.  My biggest concern is noise at high way speed.  Not wanting to have the "drone" that some times comes with changes in exhaust systems.

Did you find any negative noise at highway speed?   Not sure if there would be a differance between 5 and 6 cylinder.  I've been thinking of smitty mufflers..........or just picking out a glass pack like cherry bomb.

thanks!

gary n.