[TR] Lucas like, switches

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Dec 4 19:06:20 MST 2009

I do use the off position on occasion. Sometimes the fan wants to run on after
the car has been turned off and I'll shut it down manually if I feel it's gone
on long enough. And of course, if you're working under the hood on a hot
engine you may not want it coming on. More of a safety thing........

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,
Toyota 5 speed & Nissan LSD