[TR] LiteZupp LED lights

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 4 15:45:50 MST 2009

first, i will admit to being prejudiced - jim at litezupp is a good friend
of mine.

imho you did not use the litezupp lites.  and if you want, i will ask jim to
send you one to test and compare if you will promise to publish the results
on this forum.

they do not have just a few bright spots.  look at Brian's blog.
http://brianjones.tumblr.com:80/

on an mgb, the lenses are fairly large and you can turn around in the car
and see the top of them.  in my mgb, they shine birghtly and are quite
visible from inside the car.  on the TR6 they is also a very noticable
difference.