[TR] LiteZupp LED lights

Rod rgt2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 4 13:45:10 MST 2009

I also converted to the LiteZupp LED lamps in all of my parking turn
signal lamps and rear turn signal lights for the same reasons.  I also
used them in the rear brake/running lights.  I modified the lamp
mounting by removing the stock lamp socket and  installing a lamp
socket  I purchased at my local FLAPS.  It is the kind that you push
into a hole.  I had to enlarge the hole that exists in the light
housing.  This puts the lamp pointing straight back just about even with
the diffuser lens of the  brake lamp/running light.  The diffuser really
cut down on the brightness of the LED lamp.  I found that the newer
replacement light lens that I purchased from Moss the round diffuser
portion was easily removed from the lens assembly.  This allowed for the
full LED lamp brightness to pass through the lens.

Rod Trunnell
TR3B  TCF1037l