[TR] zenith or su's ?

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Wed Dec 2 15:43:13 MST 2009

Hi Barry,
   I don't know if You're addressing me in your question. But I run the BAE
Needles used as a fixed Needle.
I run them in my HS6's with K&N's non EGR Manifold and ANSA Exhaust with just
the Pertronix and Lucas Sport Coils.
Still have the Low C/R Head on it and I didn't even shave it while I had it
off. It loves 87 Octane with 10 degrees Advance with
Vacuum Retard plugged.

  I myself don't understand the emphasis people are putting on the Springs
when You consider the Weight of the Piston itself
another  3.5 oz's in Spring rate isn't exactly choking it off. Imagine the
bumps we go over and the inertia doesn't slam these pistons shut.

Between the Red and yellow I haven't noticed any difference, I get 24 mpg on
87 on the back roads to work with my non-overdrive 75 TR6.

Wayne