[TR] Fw: zenith or su's ?

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Wed Dec 2 12:13:11 MST 2009

This is a direct link to a gadget made for determining Piston Lift.

http://www.terryhunt.co.uk/mini/pics/tech/picsc/pics.htm

This in conjunction with the Air/Fuel -----Rich/Lean Gauge would
be a good tool even with the Car still in the Driveway at different RPM'S
as far as figuring the effects of Needle profiles relative to each other.
It should find Rich and Lean spots in the Rev range that would simulate
similar conditions as the going down the road not under a load.
Again, this shouldn't be this complicated but a perfectionists tool.
Wayne