[TR] zenith or su's ?

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Wed Dec 2 11:58:07 MST 2009

Visibly seeing the positions of the Pistons alone under the Hood won't help
You figure out Air/Fuel mixtures that are taking place
at those given times.(Plus the Manual lift Buttons don't move unless pushed,
they're Spring loaded.They sell Air/Fuel mixture gauges
that are cheap enough and are set up with an Oxygen Sensor that You have to
place in a good position.
http://www.jetlink.net/~okayfine/su/airfuel.html

Then this info combined with Piston position would give You an exact reading
of what the Needle and Jet are delivering.
at the various positions. Look at the Gauge this guy made here:
http://www.terryhunt.co.uk/mini/pics/tech/picsb/pics.htm
If you could get a throttle position sensor or something like a rheostat
hooked up to a rig like this it would be very informative.
Problem is It would be hard to fit under the Hood. Probably easier than a
Child in the Engine compartment, which I wouldn't recommend.
Probably all overkill but the A/F Meter alone can be a big help.
Wayne