[TR] TR6 engine mount bracket

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 31 09:49:25 MDT 2009

Marty,

I have a decent set. ISTR the brackets are the same both sides, but I know I have a pair anyway. Yours for the cost of shipping.

I had to block hotmail due to spam. Email me directly from another account or call my cell: 540.687.1966. I'm in N.Virginia, if that's local for you.

Cheers, Tom.

Message: 7