[TR] CRC and ABFM

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 23:04:34 MDT 2009

Not me. I'll be there in three weeks time. Look for Joe Alexander in the AmBro. He was just in Minneapolis for the Triumph TransAmeriCan Charity Tour. See my Flickr site for pix.

Sue and I are in Alrxandria MN tonight and on to Fargo on the morn. We will say goodbye there to John Macartney and reunite with him in Chehalis WA.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier