[TR] LBC?

spook01 spook01 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 28 14:32:56 MDT 2009

"Plus, weight and complexity were saved."
--they worried about this in a car with 2000# of batteries???
"the car's VDS extrapolated our performance testing plus my enthusiasm into a
plug-to-plug distance of 132 miles."
--an estimate, folks.
--con brio, indeed....
"Max Range allows a slightly wider window, the increased chemical activity of
which ultimately shortens battery life. Max Performance comes with a similar
disclaimer"
--then off to the battery store...
" The list price is $109,000; options brought ours to $118,400."
--well, that's a lot when you consider cost of running an old triumph......

I await with bated breath the results of a long road trip test.

Best,
Ray