[TR] LBC?

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Aug 27 20:55:10 MDT 2009

I'm sure the claimed range of 230 miles on a charge is based on driving like
granny going for an MPG record in her Toyota Corolla.  If you have the
special high-amp 230v charging unit it takes about 6 hours, when I asked
what if I am just out at a friends house and all we have is the basic 110v
outlet in the garage, the answer was 36-48 hours!  It is about $6.00 at PG&E
rates.

Bill