[TR] Carpet install instructions TR4

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:38:10 MDT 2009

I have never seen instructions in the carpets I have received from
Moss or TRF but if it helps:

The only pieces I glued were:
-- the long sections that run along the inside of the sills
-- the front (vertical) portion of the piece that covers the rear area
-- that semi-circular piece over the diff

I used a 3M automotive spray adhesive.

The only pieces secured with screws were the kick panels in the footwells.

If you have the original snaps on the tunnel and floor you simply
install new Veltex(sp) fasteners to match those.

The inner seat-belt eyebolts secure the rear end of the tunnel piece.

I omit the snaps for the floor pieces as I use extra
padding/insulation making things possibly too thick for snaps.  Never
had one fly away.