[TR] Not good with electrical

Joe Laurito trglory at verizon.net
Thu Aug 27 15:53:53 MDT 2009

Nothin' to it..............

1. Pull into the garage.
2. Turn off the car.
3. Shut off the lights.
4. Get out of the car & walk to the back.
5. Open the trunk.
6. Recall that the lights need to be on and mutter a four letter word.
7. Walk back to the front and turn on the lights.
8. Walk back to the trunk and remove the groceries.
9. Place grocery bags on the floor.
10. Close the trunk.
11. Walk to the front and shut off the lights.
12. Walk to the back and pick up the grocery bags.
13. Exit the garage and place the grocery bags on the ground.
14. Close the garage door.
15. Pick up the grocery bags and walk to the front door.
16. Put the grocery bags on the ground.
17. Open the front door.
18. Pick up the grocery bags and go in the house.
19. Put the grocery bags on the floor.
20. Close the door.
21. Pick up the grocery bags and head for the kitchen.
22. Pour three fingers of Rebel Yell to ease the back pain while you put the
groceries away.

Joe