[TR] LBC?

Todd Richmond twr at frii.com
Thu Aug 27 07:27:13 MDT 2009

I'm sure many of you are aware of the Tesla Roadster by Teslamotors, but
I haven't seen it discussed in the archives.  What you may NOT know is
that the car is actually assembled at the Lotus plant in Hethel,
England, and shares 6% of its parts with the Lotus Elite.  So, does that
qualify it as an LBC?

What's amazing about this car is that it is a 100% electric vehicle,
goes 244 miles on a single charge, and get this, can accelerate from
0-60mph in 3.7 seconds!  Nice.

www.teslamotors.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Roadster

NFI, other than the next time I have $100,000 lying around I don't need,
I might buy one!  ;)

Todd Richmond
Fort Collins, Colorado
1959 TR3A TS54425L