[TR] Not good with electrical

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Aug 25 20:29:39 MDT 2009

Check the AAW (AKA Masters) wiring schematics and you'll see that it changed
in '74 to requiring the headlight switch to be on for the trunk light to
work. We just had a thread on this in the 6-Pack Forum.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD