[TR] New starter

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Aug 25 14:44:25 MDT 2009

You might want to talk to Ted Schmaucher
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/ When I ordered my starter from him, the
first thing he asked was if I had headers as there can be a fit problem.
Once you figure out the fit, I came up with a pretty easy way to install the
starter while keeping your sanity http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Starter.htm
It involves forceps, a magnet and a cool wrench.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD