[TR] Free TR3 - TR6 Hubs

Janssen, Lee K lee.k.janssen at lmco.com
Tue Aug 25 07:55:52 MDT 2009

Free Parts - Last Chance to save parts from the crusher.....

Anyone interested in sparing a pair of used TR3 - TR6 Front Hub Assembly
for disc wheels (114284) with grease fitting and threaded end cap
(102689). This hub has been modified with grease fitting to allow
lubricating the hub without removal. In addition the end cap has been
modified by soldering a nut on the inside. To remove the cap you simply
screw a machine screw into the cap and pull it off with locking pliers -
what could be easier!

This hub was in perfect working condition when I removed them and, as I
recall, the bearings have seen very little use.

You pay actual shipping costs and they are yours.

I'm currently generating 205 HP from my TR6 and I decided to upgrade to
custom front hubs and no longer need this stock hub. See
http://www.turbo-tr6.info/tr6_turbo.html for more information on my car.

Thanks

Lee