[TR] List interruption

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Aug 22 23:00:15 MDT 2009

I think I have all the AOL folks back on the list as before.
If you're an AOL subscriber and you didn't get this email, let me know ;-)

Monday, August 24, the local power company will be doing some work in
my neighborhood.  Power may be off here at the house for several
hours.  I'll be shutting down the servers that morning, and they could
be off until later that afternoon.  So if you send off a message and
don't see it for a while, or you can't get to the archives or forums,
be patient, things will get back to normal.

mjb.