[TR] Sidecurtains TR3A

David Lylis dlylis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 13:39:22 MDT 2009

Other than cutting the plexi for the windows, I have finished my sidecurtain
project.  Thanks to the generosity of Joe Curry, I have rubber seals on the
leading edge at the stanchion.  Originalistas need not look as I have highly
modified the curtains to fold using the lift the dots on the doors to
fasten, and made the connecting arms removable.  They now sit neatly against
the tank bulkhead, taking up virtually no space in the boot, and I will
never wish I had them with me, but they are at home in the garage.
I have included one pic but will post a series as to how they assemble and
go on the doors.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc88/TRG69/P8220177.jpg