[TR] TR6 Thermostatic Switch Removal

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Sat Aug 22 13:05:48 MDT 2009

1972 Triumph TR6.  Switch was bad and not doing anything.  Went with black hose from TRF to remove it, since the original owner had gone black hoses with the NOS clips.

Had carbs rebuilt that winter, installed and tuned.  No issue with removal, even though I know it should be there.  The car is very original.

Hope this helps..........Craig