[TR] TR6 Thermostatic Switch Removal

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sat Aug 22 12:37:28 MDT 2009

     I see that TRF sells green hose kits where you can get a straight hose
instead of the two for the thermostatic switch bypass. Do most people remove
the switch? What advantage, pro or con, is there to keeping or removing the
switch? Are there other things that need to be done after the switch is
removed? Other that originality and because they look cool, are there
legitimate reasons for paying more for the green hose kit instead of the black
hoses?     I plan to keep the ZS carbs on my TR6 for now.     TIA,     Bill in
Tehachapi