[TR] Reality check

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Aug 20 22:09:50 MDT 2009

Three percent is nothing!  But the real issue is how much these cars are
being driven.  I know that there are some of us who drive our Triumphs daily
to work and the store etc.  But those are probably the exception.  Most have
classic car insurance that restricts the mileage to somewhere around 2K to
3K a year.

Maybe that should be the determining factor.  If it is a classic then the
owner would have classic insurance to avoid the emissions testing.  If it
has standard insurance and is driven more that the minimum, it should be
classified along with all modern cars and undergo emissions testing!

Joe