[TR] Wedge Tires?

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 14:38:46 MDT 2009

Darrell -

I like the Vredestein Quatrac 2 in 185/70 13 - will have them on the TR8
I'm bringing to SLO
_http://www.tiresunlimited.com/ALL%20TIRES/Vredestein/vred_quatrac.htm_
(http://www.tiresunlimited.com/ALL%20TIRES/Vredestein/vred_quatrac.htm)

your other option for stock size wheel is Sumitomo HTR 200 in 205/60  13

_http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Sumitomo&tireModel=HTR+200&partnum=06HR3HTR200&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes_
(http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Sumitomo&tireModel=HTR+200&partnum=06HR3HT
R200&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes)

I have those on a TR8 too

Cheers,
Jack Mc

PS my autocross wheels have these on them (225/50 13) - but that's  another
story
_http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hoosier&tireModel=A6&partn
um=25ZR3A6&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes_
(http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hoosier&tireModel=A6&partnum=25ZR3A6&vehicleSearch=fa
lse&fromCompare1=yes)

In a message dated 8/20/2009 9:10:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,