[TR] SECOND REQUEST Need page scanned from TR6 or GTB Bentley manual

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 20 09:53:17 MDT 2009

I'll  paraphrase the flow description in Haynes. (I couldn't find anything
in Bently, and I can't scan).  So:

   Cold water circulates up the lower rad. hose to the pump, then around the
cyl. block.  Then up into the head and around the combustion spaces and
valve seats; then, when the eng. is up to temp., out the cyl. head, past the
open t'stat into the upper rad. hose and into the radiator.
It travels down the rad. and then out and up the lower hose again.

Circulation  thru the heater is not addressed, but  a diagram of the system
shows water circulating from the pump to the rear of the head where part of
the flow goes from the rearmost  outlet thru the heater hose, heater, and
back thru the 2nd hose to the return at the lower part of the pump.
Part of the flow is also shunted to the intake manifold cooling/heating
pipe.

I hope that's of some help.

Tom