[TR] rebuilt fuel pumps -TR6

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 19:34:24 MDT 2009

I had my original AC pump rebuilt by TRF for $99, used my discount.

Back in a week, looks brand new, works like it used to in a previous life.

Craig H. Nicholls
1972 Triumph TR6

On Aug 15, 2009, Ron L'Herault <lherault at bu.edu> wrote:

I suspect that my fuel pump is leaking gas into the oil sump Oil level went
up) and will need replacing. I'm thinking of a Roadster Factory rebuilt
unit. Does anyone have any feedback about these pumps? Do they use
diaphragm material that will hold up to modern day gasoline additives?

Thanks,

Ron L
http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs at autox.team.net