[TR] Off topic help needed Little League

rbtr3a at cox.net rbtr3a at cox.net
Wed Aug 19 09:02:11 MDT 2009

I know this is not triumph or car related. However I'm going to solicit for help anyway.  Having two daughters who play Little League softball I know from experience just how expensive post season play can be.  This year I coached our 16 and under team to the state finals and was one game away from the championship game.  Playing that week of post season required a weeks vacation and hotel rooms for a week.

But what I'm writting this about has nothing to do with me. Currently our Little league the Warner Robins LL has for the first time in LL history both the Girls fast pitch softball team and the Boys Baseball teams playing in the World Series at the same time on separate end of the Country.

In 2007 our boys won the world series game beating Japan.
For the families that are attending this journey began a month ago. First with district then region and state play.    Many families have had no income and or have used all personal vacation supporting their children in this once and a life time dream. All  have had air fair, hotel, food and laundry expenses for a month. Our league pays for the players and the coaches expenses. However, never in our wildest dream could we envision both teams playing at the same time.  Our league has just barely recovered from the 07 world Championship team.

With all that said we/ I am soliciting donations in any amount for the Warner Robins American Little League. . If you have ever played and or, coached you know the benefit this program invests in the lives of these youths.

If you feel led to contribute please send your check payable to the "WRALL" if you send your check to my address I will hand deliver them and make sure we are well represented as a whole.

My address
Ronnie Babbitt
104 Crestridge Ct
Centerville Ga
31028
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed