[TR] Small tire changer -

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 07:58:02 MDT 2009

Well, I just change the tires and tubes the old fashioned way using tire
irons.B  It is not that hard to do.

Spin balancing is hard to get done at regular tire shops, but some places are
aware how to do it with splined hubs.B  I had good luck with the old fashioned
wheel balancer.B  One of the bubble type balancers.B  I just tried to get the
bubble PERFECTLY centered.B  The glass has a little buls eye and when the
bubble is within the bullseye, then it was supposed to be "OK".B  I found that
"OK" was not good enough.B  But I had no vibration wien I got the bubble
perfectly centered.

-Tony