[TR] cam specs.

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 20:41:41 MDT 2009

I'm still working on fine tuning a new engine overhaul.

It would be helpful
for me to get some "real life" feedback from people who have more knowledge
and experience than me in the area of up-rated cams.

I have an S2 which has
lift of .405"............duration of 282 degrees and power band of 3500-6000.
How would you rate this cam on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being stock
..............and 10 being full race with no idle or street driveability?
I'm a newbie in the area of mechanical ability and experience and need more of
a frame of referance to be able to judge when I reach the limit...........or
the place I should be happy with tuning wise.

thanks in advance

gary n