[TR] Hoot no more

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 08:02:51 MDT 2009

wbeech at flash.net wrote:
> Cool!  When will the pictures be on your web site?

Probably not at all. The trumpets are in the stock TR location which
means the trumpets are under the front valance.  The compressor is red
and blends in well with the red engine bay.  Mostly you just see the
aluminum discs standing where the stock horns used to sit.  The horns
are meant to be ostentatious when heard and to blend in when seen.

I'm saving up for a new paint job though.  Once it is repainted I may
add a picture or two with the hard top installed.

Anyone know if there is much TR activity in or near the Durango or
Flagstaff areas?

TeriAnn