[TR] Hoot no more

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:59:01 MDT 2009

I finally dumped my hooters....Um, my TR's hooters that is.  The
combined tone of the horns have always put my teeth on edge making me
wish I could retune the frequencies.  That plus they aren't the loudest
horns on the block.  With a little TR3 in SUV traffic it is nice to be
heard if not seen.

So I finally yanked them today and replaced them with a pair of
mid-'60's MARCHAL steel trumpet air horns.  The same horns used on
classic Ferrari's and Maserati's    Now my TR3 speaks Italian with a
much louder more harmonious tune.  There goes my concourse win but I
prefer to be heard if not seen.

Teriann