[TR] TR- trf summer party

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 18:02:12 MDT 2009

Sounds like the next generation has been 'hooked'.  Great story.

For my part - I have been working on my TR since around the beginning of the
Millennium.  My grandson was born in February of that year.    He has only
seen pictures of the car (as it should be and it all apart) - lives too far
away to see me working on it - not sure if he has ever been to a meet.

But if you ask him....   "That's my car when I get older" and to be honest -
he is probably right - unless his mother gets over her Fiat affliction....
Carl - Tampa
1961 TR3A TS81802LO
Body Off Restoration
Completion Date: NATC 2010