[TR] TR6 Pedal Shaft Bushings

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Aug 12 12:46:02 MDT 2009

Art Lipp makes a kit using Delrin and it's very easy to install. You can see
it here  http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/AcceleratorShaft.htm

Guys have also done with them brass bushings as I did at first but I like
the idea of Art's all in one kit better.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection