[TR] Glass Polishing

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Wed Aug 12 09:00:49 MDT 2009

     I  have my TR6 in the paint shop and am repainting the windshield frame
at the same time. I have the glass out of the frame. It is the original glass
(1974) with no real pitting or rock chips. I was thinking of polishing the
glass while it is out and re-using it. I like the Safevue label on it. Does
anyone have any experience with glass polishing? It seems like if I take it to
a glass shop that they'll charge so much that it'll be easier to just buy new
glass. I was thinking that somewhere there is a polishing kit that wouldn't be
too much money.

     Bill in Tehachapi