[TR] Springs

Wayne rengrave at verizon.net
Sun Aug 9 08:53:12 MDT 2009

I am about to replace my rear springs on my 73 TR6.
The original springs are on the car, and the driver's side is sagging.
I plan on installing new original spec springs (Moss 675-045, 354#/sq in,
$31.95 ea.).
I am keeping my lever shocks, I will check the motion and maybe replace the
oil.
However, I do not plan on replacing the front springs.

Is this ok?
Will the rear end become to lively because I am not replacing the front?

The front shocks are good (not original ones, but a stock type replacement I
installed years ago).

Wayne