[TR] tr-3 door work question

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Aug 9 05:50:48 MDT 2009

dimple is on opposite side of the handle opening.  I worked on it yesterday
and had no effect.

my oil can is about the size of a larger dinner plate -15-16".  I built a
jig so that the door is standing upright and I have an adjustable (ratchet)
cargo bar set up to press out on the metal during the process...  Will try
Tom Householder's suggestion at that point.  IF that doesn't work, then I
have a an old sanding wheel I'll try on the backside to 'heat/shrink' the
stretched metal.

Wish me luck.