[TR] Books and Manuals for Sale

JOSEPH SIMCOE essixga at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 22:21:15 MDT 2009

Just a reminder . . . I have listed a few books and and manuals on
Ebay.  These are my personal items that I am selling in preparation
for a move.  Sorry to part with them, but alas my British car days are
behind me.

Go to Ebay, and do an advanced search for items being sold by gbsimcoe

These are all in Very Very good condition, and are my personal items
(not resale stuff)

I know many are traveling etc . . but if you are interested please
take a look, the auctions end in a couple of days

Joe Simcoe