[TR] TR3 Door work question

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Thu Aug 6 16:09:02 MDT 2009

I didn't need an excuse for more time.  I had set July 1 as my completion
date in time for the TR3;   Guess that will give me a few more weeks.....
:)  October is great time of year in the SE and will definitely be much
better weather wise.

Didn't realize it until now but the driver's side door has the 'tin can'
effect.  The panel is pushed in slightly.  I can push it out but it bounces
right back.  Any ideas on how to fix it?

Carl - Tampa
1961 TR3A TS81802LO
Body Off Restoration
Completion Date: NATC 2010