[TR] Forever Parts

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Thu Aug 6 06:25:17 MDT 2009

I have had my first TR3 on the road for 5 years, during which time my wife
has enjoyed going for a "stooge"  (an Irish expression for just heading out
on the road, maybe even getting deliberately lost), but has never driven the
car herself. Excuses ranged from fear of damaging anything to uncertainty
with the manual gearbox. Anyway, last week she lost a bet, and had to drive
the car 5 miles. She stepped in, fired her up and drove off:  no stalling,
shifted through all the gears, cornered tightly.......

...makes me wonder if she didn't drive the getaway car in a former life...

Andrew Uprichard