[TR] TRF Summer Party

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Aug 5 21:14:24 MDT 2009

TRF, VTR, CRC, sigh.

I would love to attend a TRF Summer Party some day, but living over
2,000 miles
away certainly factors into the situation.  I hear it is a good time.

A couple of things I had been looking forward to, closer to home, was
the combined
VTR and Triumphest meet coming up in a few weeks.  But such is not to
be.  Things
have been slow at the shop where I work on old British cars, seems not
that many
folks want to spend money on their toys these days.  And Team.Net
contributions
have been few and far between this year,  shucks.  Not many folks are
making use of
the  donate  link at the bottom of the messages.  Drat.

Another event of interest within a long day's drive of Salt Lake City is
the Columbia
River Classic, http://www.crclassic.com a big vintage race coming up.
Triumphs will
be a prominent feature, including the Kastner Cup race.  Another notable
event I'll
be missing, sad to say.

Oh well, so it goes.

mjb.