[TR] missing idle

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 12:52:38 MDT 2009

Gary,

A stumble coming off idle is sometimes a sign of a lean condition.B  I know
you have set the idle mixture, and presumably it is not too lean.B  But with
the wrong needles, you may be too lean off idle.B  Also, if the carb dashpost
are not working properly then it may be lean temporarilyB when opening the
throttle

-Tony